HS QS to maximize dining plan and have decent food.

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
After over a dozen times in HS, I realized the only quick service I have ever done was a Woody’s Lunchbox breakfast! I like several of the TS restaurants there, my fav being Brown Derby, but we aren’t doing Signatures. We have the dining plan, and need a QS there. Trying to choose between Docking Bay 7, Backlot Express, which I hear has gotten better, and ABC Commissary. We want to maximize our credits, and the options along Sunset Blvd. won’t do that. We have a 3 and 5 year old who can do great with just fruit and chicken fingers. Thoughts?

After over a dozen times in HS, I realized the only quick service I have ever done was a Woody’s Lunchbox breakfast! I like several of the TS restaurants there, my fav being Brown Derby, but we aren’t doing Signatures. We have the dining plan, and need a QS there. Trying to choose between Docking Bay 7, Backlot Express, which I hear has gotten better, and ABC Commissary. We want to maximize our credits, and the options along Sunset Blvd. won’t do that. We have a 3 and 5 year old who can do great with just fruit and chicken fingers. Thoughts?
ABC is our go to, but Docking Bay is more immersive and a better use of QSD credits in my opinion! They also have my favorite Disney adult drink (Surly Saarlac!). So I'd vote for that!

Their kids offerings are also cute without being too adventurous. And the outdoor seating is lovely if it's not too hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter